A Total of £610 in savings, £250 off invisalign full treatment, tooth whitening included worth £360, and one set of retainers included, offer available only on May 31st!Usual price for Invisalign treatment £3750
Invisalign Clear Braces
Invisalign® - show off your smile, not your braces Nothing is as important as a genuine and heartfelt smile. Whether in your professional life or when you are out socialising, an attractive smile can make you feel happier and more relaxed – as well as making the right impression!
If you've ever thought about how improving your smile could help you to feel more confident, Invisalign® might be for you.
With the Invisalign® technique you can have the smile you always wanted, without traditional, metal braces.
Invisalign® - the clear choice
Invisalign® can help to treat a variety of orthodontic concerns and studies have shown it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment as well.
Your treatment is nearly invisible, almost no-one will be able to tell you are wearing Invisalign®. You can smile more during as well as after your treatment and because you can remove Invisalign® you can eat and drink what you like.
So far over 3 million patients worldwide have more reasons to smile –thanks to Invisalign®.
Clear, removable, comfortable
Invisalign® Clinically Effective
More than 10,000 doctors are prescribing Invisalign® as an innovative treatment for straightening teeth.
In addition to the aesthetic and comfort advantages, Invisalign® offers a number of significant clinical benefits including:
- Predictable treatment, as Invisalign® is planned in advance your dentist can more accurately predict when your treatment will be finished
- Improved periodontal health through better dental hygiene during treatment
- No metal allergies due to brackets and wires
- Greater treatment visibility and easier planning with our treatment software
- Custom manufacture means a tailored match to your teeth, for reduced irritation and fewer scratches
Only your dentist can advise whether Invisalign® is the best treatment for you.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the online form below. Fields in bold are required.